Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Cincinnati Union Bethel.
Cincinnati Scholar House
Cincinnati Scholar House, a program of Cincinnati Union Bethel, provides safe and affordable housing to single parent college students. We offer on-site childcare and the supportive services they need to succeed in education and achieve life-long self-sufficiency.
- Mentoring for college classes
- Mentoring for life skills classes
- Mentoring for financial literacy
- Green space maintenance
- Healthy lifestyle support
- Assist with children at our Early Learning Center
The Anna Louise Inn
The new Anna Louise Inn in Mt. Auburn has just opened, so we have a wonderful new building for our residents with many modern conveniences. However, we serve 85 women at the Inn, so there will definitely be some volunteer opportunities coming available soon.
- Mulching and tending flowers
- Organizing donated items
- Bingo night with residents
- Movie night with residents
- Stuffing envelopes for mailings
- Organize a cold weather drive
- Organize a personal care item drive
Off the Streets
The Off the Streets program is heavily supported by volunteers who run sessions throughout the day for the women in the program. These positions are currently full. However, volunteers may help in other ways.
- Writing letters of encouragement to the women in the program
- Cooking a meal for the women
- Making baked goods for a session break
- Serving on a committee
- Hosting a potluck with friends to raise money and tell them about the program
- Collecting personal care items to donate to the program
Please call 513-768-6933 with any questions or to get started.