We appreciate your interest in a career with Cincinnati Union Bethel (CUB). Please know that we have a code of values, which includes loyalty, compassion, excellence, communication, joyfulness, resourcefulness, teamwork, dependability/accountability, hospitality, initiative, honesty, and respect. We emphasize these qualities in the workplace.
As an employee of CUB, you have access to great benefits, such as:
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off, Including Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for a position with Cincinnati Union Bethel:
- Start by viewing our available positions by clicking on the position links below.
- Click the “Submit your resume here” link below to e-mail us a resume.
- Print an employment application by clicking here, scan and e-mail it to email@example.com; or
- Fax a resume or employment application to (513) 536-6053.
Please note: If you are unable to apply in one of the above manners, contact CUB to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Cincinnati Union Bethel is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Click on a job title below to view the job description.
|Clinical Manager Full-Time||2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH|