We appreciate your interest in a career with Cincinnati Union Bethel (CUB). Please know that we have a code of values, which includes loyalty, compassion, excellence, communication, joyfulness, resourcefulness, teamwork, dependability/accountability, hospitality, initiative, honesty, and respect. We emphasize these qualities in the workplace.
As an employee of CUB, you have access to great benefits, such as:
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off, Including Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for a position with Cincinnati Union Bethel:
- Apply online by clicking an available position below.
- If your position of interest is not listed below, you may click on the link at the bottom of the page to submit your resume, or e-mail a cover letter and resume directly to our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (513) 768-6922.
Please note: If you are unable to apply in one of the above manners, contact CUB to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Cincinnati Union Bethel is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Click on a job title below to view the job description.
|Administrative Support Specialist Full-Time||929 E McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH|
|Clinical Manager Full-Time||2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH|
|Care Coordinator Full-time and PRN||2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH|
Don’t see the job you are looking for?
You can submit a resume for future consideration by clicking here.