Empowering women to break the cycles of poverty, addiction, and human trafficking.
We believe in empowerment….
· By meeting people where they are
· By seeing beyond the surface
· By guiding people to identify their strengths and believe in their potential
· By celebrating diversity, fighting for equity, and embracing inclusion
· By assuming the best while holding ourselves and others accountable
We are good stewards of scarce resources in the relentless pursuit of our vision.
Off the Streets in 2019
Anna Louise Inn in 2019
News & Events
Click link below to view the LEED Checklist for the Cincinnati Scholar House https://drive.google.com/file/d/1utKL2yO_MmnfvQ_xwClBs7zZwF7_98RF/view?usp=sharing
Cincinnati Union Bethel (CUB) relies on trusted partnerships with companies throughout the greater Cincinnati area. We are thankful for their support which allows us to build our community engagement and continue growing hope.